Oxo Good Grips 36881 Broom

Oxo Good Grips 36881 Broom Reviews



More Picture


It nearly killed me to pay for a broom but I was looking for something better than the rest so thought I'd gamble and try the Good Grips since I like their other products. It's kind of small which suits me because I'm smallish (5' - 4") and I do not have any vast expanses of hard floors to sweep. This one is easy to maneuver around chair legs, under tables, and into corners. It might be uncomfortably small and/or short for tall people or those who have very large areas to clean. I give it four stars because it's not all that extraordinary except in the looks department. Hopefully it will last forever and if it does then I'll know I did not waste my money.

Oxo Good Grips 36881 Broom Feature

  • Broom length eliminates the need to bend
  • Angled bristles for maximum cleaning efficiency
  • Soft, comfortable handle
  • Hanging hole for storage
  • 10-inch bristle width
As with most Oxo products, the soft rubber handle makes doing hard work with this broom much easier than with others. Also, with its angled, 10-inch bristle head, you have better contact with the floor and are able to cover more space in less time--always a boon when sweeping, a chore that is often very tedious. I--Jane DePaolo/I For a clean sweep, try the Oxo Good Grips Broom. Our extra long Broom eliminates the need to bend while sweeping, alleviating stress on your back. The angled bristles provide maximum floor-to-bristle contact and make it easy to sweep and gather dust and dirt efficiently. A soft handle cushions your hand for added comfort and a hanging hole makes storage easy.


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews

Comfortable buy-it-once broom - Eco Mama's Guide To Living Green -
It's a little spendy for a broom, but it's comfortable! As with all OXO stuff, it's pleasing to the eye and has that soft rubber grip that's easy on the hands. High quality, can't imagine having to buy another broom after this one. Works great!

Broom nice, packing problematic - L. Kimura - Oakland,
It might be good to review how to best pack this admittedly difficult-shaped object for shipping. I got the broom and the first thing I used it for was to sweep up some plastic pieces that had broken off from the base during shipping (the packaging was essentially sticky plastic sheeting wrapped around the broom twice). The broom works well and I'm not going to bother returning it, but there wasn't the normal "ooh, something new" feeling . . .


Nov 08, 2010 07:40:03

0 comments:

Post a Comment